[Pack Your Pixie Dust
The anticipation of leaving the hotel room/cruise ship for a day at the parks or an excursion is so exciting. It’s important to make sure you bring with you the must have items in your bag that will make your day a little easier.
Day Bag Items:
The following list is what we take now to the parks. We had a LOT more things when my son was younger. As of the time of the writing of this article, he’s 6 years old. My park/excursions day bag items include:
- Hand sanitizer. We love Babyganics, it’s non-drying, foaming and smell free. Plus you can buys refills when yours runs out.
- Band-aids for blisters. We will place them on rub spots if we feel like a blister is brewing.
- Umbrella. We prefer this over a poncho. We only pack them for the day if rain is possible.
- Sunblock. Our favorite is by Alba.
- Rechargeable Portable Fan. Again we only pack this if the weather requires.
- An emergency granola bar. One day at the Magic Kingdom we were delayed on the train. It took FOREVER. We finally got off and my blood sugar totally dropped. I needed food and the popcorn line at the front of the park was insane! (They had released some specialty bucket.) I was in a bit of a panic not knowing where I could get gluten free safe food from quickly. Fortunately, Starbucks had their gluten free sandwiches then and it saved the day, but I will not make that mistake again. You never know when you will be stuck somewhere without food.
- Phone charger & Small cord.
- Gum (especially if going to a Disney Park- there’s no gum sold anywhere on property!)
- Water Bottle. Either disposable or reusable to fill up during the day.
- My reusable popcorn bucket for Walt Disney World. (Easier when I have a stroller to store it in.)
- Our Camera. If we aren’t just using our cell phones.
- Hat. Keep the sun off your face.
- A light jacket or long sleeved shirt. It can be chilly.
Remember to #PackYourPixieDust ✨
What are your must have items in your park/day bag??